We saw the need... and started reading.
Here are some articles that we believe help share the stats and stories of the current system.
- What Happens to 98% of Athletes Who Don't Go Pro:
- High School to Pro, How Many Will Go:
- Teens Experiencing More Career Ending Injuries:
- Transitioning Out of Sport: The Psychosocial Effects of CollegiateAthletes' Career-Ending Injuries
- Athletes Heart and Cardiovascular Care of the Athlete
- For college scholarship athletes, injury can spell financial disaster
- Youth Participation Weakens in Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer: Fewer Children Play Team Sports
- Half of Parents with Obese Kids Don't See the Obesity